Monday, January 18, 2016

Why I am in Network Marketing - In My Own Words

It seems like an eternity since I have written a blog which is not generally a good practice in the world of social media.   So what has been going on in my life?

So in 2015, I continued to run two businesses, AIMC Business Solutions for website solutions and AIMC Health Solutions for health & wellness.    I actually became a TLS Weight Loss Coach in March 2015.   I got a new "day job" as an IT Director at a behavior health company in Boston and even bought a new car at the end of the year.    All in all, one thing did not change, my pride and joy and my vehicle to retirement, my network marketing business, my shop-com business.    Finally, I became an Executive Coordinator w/ shop-com in 2015 which is nice designation and demonstrated with a little hard work, you will succeed.   What a year!

So why do I have my shop-com business which is going on eight years this April?   There are so many reasons.  Everything from the education, the people and the business, there is no single reason but it has been the most amazing ride.    Being in a network marketing business, you meet all types.  From the negative, close-minded "You are in one of those MLM scam things" to open-minded millionaires that know the ups and downs of success.   I have gone through three rebuilds of my team in eight years and have had great years and not so great years.   That is what being a business owner is all about, so it is told.   But the one thing is, I am in a lot better place now than I was eight years ago.   I have a vehicle toward a lucrative retirement, I have learned a tremendous amount about business, and I am taking the best products in the world.   At nearly 47 years old, I feel like I am 27.

So why network marketing?   Heck, I can get a second job if I needed more money or freelance.   Sure I can survive on four hours of sleep a night.   Network Marketing stresses team/ organization where everyone duplicates efforts and does a little bit toward everyone's success.  Everyone wants you to succeed, unlike at a corporate job.    Most network marketing companies have great products and services.   You have to remember, these companies do not need to pay for distribution of products and can focus their efforts on delivering great effective products.   Network Marketing companies have teams of entrepreneurs to deliver their products.  Very powerful.

The biggest challenge and sometime frustration in network marketing is delivering its amazing message.  There is a perception out there that all network marketing companies are a scam, even it the company had the best products.   What if I said Proctor & Gamble was a network marketing company, would you stop buying Gillette razors?  The only difference is a network marketing company builds by building a network of people that all work toward the same success no matter what their level or expertise is.   Proctor & Gamble builds by internal company resources and executives that get rich on your dime.

I sometimes take offense when people tell me that I am in a scam.   I am a pretty smart and successful professional.  Do you think I would get involved in a scam?  My motto is to help others like I would want to be helped.    So if you like to join me, I would be more than happy to discuss my network marketing opportunity with you.   Serious inquiries only.  I take my business seriously and plan to help others meet their objectives in life whether it is financial or personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment